Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tiny cups for tiny hot chocolate drinkers

I'm such a sucker for french vanilla gas station cappucino. If you are a true coffee drinker, I know you are probably laughing at my little addiction. For a while, it was my breakfast each morning. Pitiful. I have drastically cut back and I try to only get it twice a week. There is no way I would try to go all year without drinking this stuff.

LB loves it also. He gives it a little time to cool down and then he is all over it.

Big Daddy has been spoiling the boys with warm hot chocolate and marshmallows in the evening. He makes it with 2% milk. Gets it all perfectly warm for their little mouths and then adds mounds of marshmallows. They laugh, clink their mugs together, and lap it all up.

One morning we were out and about and I got the urge for some Starbucks. Cause have you tried their salted caramel hot chocolate (this was last year, BEFORE I gave up chocolate)? Talk about life changing. On a whim, I checked to see if they had a kid sized hot chocolate. What do you know? They do! It is in a perfect size cup for their little hands. It is the perfect temp--not too hot and not too cold. My boys felt so grown up. And darn.it. They looked so stinkin' cute with those little cups in their hands and their flannel shirts.


I love how LB is looking at BB all adoringly.


I could eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you