I made up this game. I was looking for a fun way for us to share about our day at dinner each night. We have been doing it for about a year now. You can bet that if we are at home and at our table, one of our two sweet boys will remind us to start the game. Sometimes, like on snow days, when we are home for all three meals, we do it three times (thanks to LB).
It's simple, really. Each person at the table tells something AWESOME that happened during their day and something AWFUL. It's a random order (although for some reason BB likes to go last) and you can start with your awesome or your awful. When we have guests at our table, we include them.
I love that LB is starting to join in on our conversations. His awesomes and awfuls always crack us up--and sometimes they are completely made up!!
Anyway--it's simple. It's fun. And it gets us talking to one another at dinner time about what happened during our day.
Awesome and Awful.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you