Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Truthful Tuesday

It's been a while.

1. I only wash my hair on Sunday and Wednesday. Call me gross. Call me genius. Be jealous of me. Whatever. It's the truth.

2.I have TWO HUGE zits on my face today. I haven't had one, really, since I started with my new fabulous dermatologist. Why now? Why two?

3. My attitude has been so stinky recently. If I were still a teenager, I would be grounded. Not sure why. I feel all anxious and obsessive inside.

4. I've been tearing it up on the cooking home front. Just being honest. :) We have been having some good meals here recently.

5. I'm not great at getting all of the paperwork cleaned out, signed, returned, etc. in BB's folder everyday. This is pitiful because I am a teacher. However, I think it has caused me to send WAY less stuff home with my own students--cause who has time?!?

6. I still take a bath with my boys. Still. I keep saying I am going to stop, but, let's be honest. It kills a whole lot of birds with one stone. I would like to say it is instigated by them. I quietly go to my bathroom to take a hot bath alone...before I know it, there are two children squished beside me.

7. This whole no chocolate, no carbonation, no fried foods thing is going really well. Big Daddy is REALLY impressed. He was sure I wouldn't make it past day 2. I struggle most with no chips. I know, I know. Baked ones, right? Yeah. They taste like flavored cardboard. I am also about to experience my first special time of the month without chocolate. That's the true test. I know you wanted to know that. You are welcome.

8. Poor LB has been sick and having to take medicine for so long. How long has it been since you have taken cough medicine? Man, I forgot how terrible that stuff is. The funny part is, the box label said "New Great Taste". I'm sorry, but you just can't make cough medicine taste good. LB is hilarious. He, no joke, runs and hides when he hears us getting his cough medicine ready. The truth? We bribe him with chocolate, marshmallows...anything we can...to get him to down the stuff. I truly wish you could hear the sounds and see the face he makes when he is trying to swallow it.

That's about as much truth as I can handle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you