Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God is Good--All the Time

This sweet little blog has been pushed to the side--rightfully so, because it's no where near the most important thing in my life--but, I do like recording our memories here, I enjoy venting (aka rambling) every once in a while, and sharing things with the blog world. So--no matter how long I vacation from here--I always come back :)

I'll spare you the update on every little thing we have done in the last month. You are welcome.

First on my blogging agenda--an update on BB.

You may read here, here, here, and here, and here if you need to play catch up.

We were told by our pediatric ortho and oncologist that BB had one of two things: either a osteoid osteoma or a chondroblastoma. Both of these are tumors that are most often benign. The pediatric oncologist ordered a CT scan for BB to determine which if the two types of tumors it was. We had the CT scan done the week before Christmas and we have been patiently waiting to hear the results. We were told it may take a little longer because of reduced office hours during the holiday season. We got tired of waiting and Big Daddy did some calling. After playing phone tag a bit, he was able to talk to our doctor. He said...wait for it...

He said that NOTHING showed up on the CT scan. It was completely CLEAR! Mind you--several doctors and several radiologists and 2 very concerned parents have ALL seen the tumor. And it's not there. The doctor offered some medical explanation of what may have happened--to which my ears tuned out--because I know what happened. God healed my precious baby. No question about it. We are thankful.

We will go back in three months to have another MRI done just to recheck things.

Romans 8: 28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you