Thursday, November 10, 2011

BB update

So--We thought we would hear from the doctor on Wednesday. Big Daddy called and they said the pediatric ortho only worked on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the we should hear from her Thursday.

Big Daddy called this morning (because DANG IT--we are tired of waiting--this has been going on for 6 weeks or so)--the nurse said they had all of the results. They had received what the "MRI reader guy" said and she just wanted to look over it and make sure she agreed.

They called Big Daddy back this afternoon and said the doc has been very busy today (well--maybe you should work more than 2 days a week!!! can you tell I am frustrated?) and hasn't had time to thoroughly look at everything. However, she wants us back in her office with William at noon on Monday. She mentioned a possible contusion. ??? Who knows?? My stomach feels sick. I am a nervous wreck.

And I am reminded--Be still and KNOW that I am God from Psalm 46:10. He is God. He is in control. He knit BB in my womb perfectly. He knew him before even time began.

He is God. And I can trust him. Always.

Between now and Monday don't be surprised if every closet and drawer in my house gets cleaned. Cause that's what I do when I get stressed and nervous. :)

Thank you for your continued prayers for our Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you