Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's almost birthday time...

This Friday will be LB's big 3rd birthday celebration. I'm all pumped up. And, bless his heart, he has been for a while now. His number birthday (the 28th) isn't until Monday, but in my heart, THIS, is his birthday. He was born on Black Friday--the only Black Friday I decided to skip out on the shopping. He was in my arms at 4:02 that afternoon. Such a precious little bundle.

I have already shared his Spidey invitations. Here are some other things that will be appearing at his party.

A birthday banner made with my Cricut.

Treat bags with the first letter of the child's name on them. Also used the Cricut on these.

We all know that Spidey climbs big buildings using webs he slings all over the place. This is the background for his cake table. I was pretty stinkin' proud of this.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you