Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Treats

Last year I had some really crafty and creative class moms. Remember them helping me pull of this?? Well, this year is no different. Here are the treats that were served at the Halloween party in Mrs. Compton's class this year. (I didn't make these--I brought Mummy Dogs--and the rest of the treats were done by other moms and brought in.)

Frankenstein
Dipped JUMBO marshmallows--theses things were insanely adorable


Buggy Cupcakes


Nothing beats vanilla cake, icing, and sprinkles


Witch Fingers
Sugar Cookies shaped like fingers, with almond slices for fingernails. Flies for added grossness.

Skeleton Bones
These little babies were SOOOO addicting. Chocolate covered pretzels with marshmallows on the end. I am such a sucker for chocolate covered pretzels.


These weren't at the party. The boys and I made these for my Sunday School class. Another Pinterest project.


I think my school kiddos enjoy these spooky treats. They certainly make for a fun party. Can't wait for the next party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you