Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Funny quotes from BB

BB has been cracking us up lately. He listens to every word we say and his responses take zero thought--he is quick.

BB: Who is that invitation from?
Me: J
BB: Oh. I thought she wasn't going to invite me to her party.
Me: Why not?
BB: She said she wasn't inviting me because I say bad words.
Me: What bad word are you saying?
BB: Freakin'
Me: What did you say to her?
BB: I told her if she didn't watch out the freakin' door was gonna hit her.


While watching The Lion King
BB: Are Nala and Simba married:
Me: No. Lions don't get married.
BB: Well, they aren't supposed to be able to talk, either.


BB: Hey, Wade. Do you want this for your birthday?
LB: Yeah.
BB: Ok, I'll check to see if I can find it on eBay.


The big boy informed me the other night that he wanted to start taking showers by himself--evidently, several people in his class already to this. What??? You mean, slathering you in Johnson's wash and lotion isn't BIG BOY enough for ya???

He has taken showers with Big Daddy before, but this time he wanted to be alone. I can't take it. I sat outside the shower and talked him through the process. My eyes may or may not have filled up with tears a few times. After his shower, he wanted to wrap a towel around his bottom half like his Daddy. Then he sighed a big sigh and said, "I feel really fresh. Do I smell fresh?"

The boy is growing up much too fast for my liking.

1 comment:

Let me hear from you