Kroger brand ZERO calorie vitamin enhanced water
This is refreshingly good. I'm not one to drink my calories, so I love that this has ZERO calories and is made with Stevia (so, no artificial sugars). My favorite flavor is peach blackberry, although, I am gonna try to branch out and try a new flavor.

Scentsy
Ok...maybe I have been living under a rock....I have purchased my first Scentsy products and I am hooked. I knew I was gonna fall in love with this line when I smelled an insanely wonderful smell in my boss' office. I quick began thinking of a "reason" I could order some of these products...like, "Who needs this for Christmas?" The products are a little pricey, but I did find some things I liked in the sale section. I ended up ordering a full size warmer for a girl gift exchange and I have FULL intentions of trying to keep my own gift :) Then I ordered myself a wall plug in and a car smell good. So, let's talk scents. I love, love, love, Mochadoodle and Perfectly Pomegranate. They are both heavenly, strong, warm smells. I ordered a brick of Mochadoodle and a brick of Pomegranate. I swear, after about 5 minutes of the plug in being turned on my house was smelling fabulous. I got the car scent in Pomegranate. My car smells so good that it makes me forget all about the fact that it is probably going to break down and die any day.
Oh my gosh, I saw this on your blog and decided to try it...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I don't usually like buying these kinds of drinks because they have a gross after taste or because of the sweetners they use, but I came across this on your blog and decided we needed to try it! My hubby and I both love it and are finally drinking more water!!! Yay! :)
ReplyDelete