Thursday, July 2, 2009

Advice for your mosquito bites...

Mosquitoes love my family. Within seconds of any one of us going outside, we are eaten up. Seriously, like an unbelievable amount of bites (and yes, I do spray us all, but they get us nonetheless). They make me want to just lay down in the floor and scratch uncontrollably. My husband has no self-control either, he usually scratches his until they bleed. Big Brother's turn to whelps and give him a fever. They even love sweet Little Brother's soft fresh skin. What gives??? Leave us alone!!!

So, I was eaten alive the other night within about three minutes of being outside (but I killed every single one that landed on me...TAKE THAT!!!!). The next night I was pushing the boys in their swings and scratching my bites between pushes. Big Brother noticed.

William: Mommy, whatcha doing?

Mommy: A mosquito bit me and it itches really bad.

William: Don't scratch it! If you scratch it, it will itch.

There you have it folks. If you scratch your mosquito bites, they will itch. SOOOOOO, don't scratch.

Easier said then done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you