Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun Facts About Us

While visiting with Will's parents last weekend, we began playing a little game where we shared something about ourself that we thought the others didn't know. So, that gave me an idea for a post. Here are three fun facts about each of the Comptons that I bet you didn't know...

Will
1. Will could, seriously, eat every single meal for the rest of his life either on the couch or in the bed. He loves to eat while laying horizontally.

2. Will loves to play tennis and he is darn good at it. He played tennis in high school and then played for Georgetown College.

3. Sweets!!! Oh, my goodness, this man LOVES sweets. Will would probably eat sweets for all three meals if he could.

Hannah
1. Shortly after Will and I got married, I surprised him by getting my belly-button pierced. After a month later and almost being outcast by my family (ok, NOT really, but it caused a pretty big stir), I decided it wasn't worth it and took it out. I now have a little scar above my belly-button. Craziest thing I have ever done, so far :)

2. I am a horrible nail biter. I have tried to quit a thousand times (even as recently as last week), but I can't stop...even on meds...I can't quit.

3. I am an "arts" person. I have always been in plays/dramas/skits, I played the flute for 4 years, and I was GAT in art.

William
1. William has recently developed an eye twitch. It gets noticeably worse when he gets worried or stressed out about something.

2. Big Brother is a lefty. We have tried to break him of the habit (cause Will and I both think that left-handed people write messy--sorry to all the lefties out there), but he goes right back to it. He writes and draws with his left hand, but plays sports with his right.

3. He refers to powered donuts as "white nuts".

Wade
1. Poops about 5 times before 9 am (ok, not really that many times before 9 am, but real close, or so it seems).

2. When he gets excited, he bangs his right hand over and over.

3. The only time he really gets torn up is when you take something out of his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you