
Now, I used to consider myself a Johnson and Johnson freak (and I guess I still am to some extent, I still lather up Big Brother with it), but a friend introduced me to the Burt's Bees Baby line and I am hooked. It smells so unbelievably wonderful on Little Brother's skin and it leaves him feeling so soft. The ingredients are all natural and the products do a great job of continually moisturizing his baby skin.
At $8.99 a bottle, it is a little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. I have been using the same bottle of body wash and lotion for the last 7 months. I am a clean baby freak (imagine that). I know I use more body wash then the average person would on a baby, so I bet you could get a bottle to even longer.
Oh, and the diaper rash cream is awesome. It has a great smell to it.
Try it out. This is a great little "Getting Started" kit that offers a sample of each product. Perfect for testing out the product line. I'm telling you...you will love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you