Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's in a name?

I have never been one much into the meaning of names. Don't get me wrong, I think it is awesome when someone is given a name based on it's meaning. However, when baby name shopping for our kids, we never gave much thought into what the names meant.

So, considering that, I thought this was quite funny...

Wade = traveller

I had a chuckle when I discovered this yesterday. If you have been around Little Brother for any length of time at all, you would have to agree that he is definitely a traveller - a mover. He is on the go 80% of the time and, I would imagine, he is contemplating it the other 20%.

Not only is he a traveller, he travels fast. He crawls all over the place and can pull himself up to a standing position on anything he can reach.

It surely wasn't planned, but Little Brother's name is a perfect fit.

As for Big Brother...

William = Strong willed...in case you are wondering, that fits him too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you