Friday, May 14, 2010

Fab 5 Friday - OPI edition

I know you are probably still dealing with your devastation over the fact that I didn't have a Fab 5 Friday last week. I know. It was quite difficult to swallow myself, but I just couldn't find the time to sit down and do it. You understand, right?

But, have no fear...I am back this week...with my Fab 5 OPI products. Who started all of this madness? Emily...check her out.

1.) My Private Jet- I got this one in a holiday collection. A little brown. A little gray. A little sparkle. A lot fabulous. Kelly Ripa even had it on one morning. Yep. Me and Kelly sharing the same nail polish :)



2.) Cajun Shrimp- This is a bright orange-pink color. One of my teacher friends got me hooked in this one. I swear...I own it and use it all the time...but it never fails that I always compliment her and ask what color it is when she wears it. I fall in love all over again each time I see it. It looks so good on tan feet.


3.) Ate Berries in the Canaries- Folks...you are hearing it first here. My sister (who is much more in style than I try to be) says that PURPLE is going to be the in color this year. She swears to me that it will be every.where. You better run out and get this color. I had it put on during at my last pedicure. I can't stop looking at my feet. It is an adorable color.






4.) Lincoln Park at Midnight- I use this one when I am feeling a little dark and mysterious. Big Daddy calls it my gothic color. I don't think he likes it very much. It looks really good on short manicured fingers (not as short as I keep mine!) and little pedicured feet. And don't worry- you can totally continue to wear dark colors in the summer time. I give you permission- for what it's worth :)



5.) Strawberry Margarita- This one is a classic. Such a sweet, bright pink. It's my I-wanna-be-on-the-beach color.


OPI also makes a fabulous little double sided file for your feet. One side buffs away calluses and the other buffs skin to smooth finish. I have had the same one for several years now. It lasts for a really long time.

What 5 items make your life a little more fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you