Big Daddy and his leg are still out of commission...and I am still slowly losing my mind without his help around the house.
A few nights ago I decided to put myself to bed after I put LB down. Big Daddy agreed that he could handle BB the rest of the evening. I overheard the two of them talking. BB was dressed in character- as Superman.
Big Daddy: "I need Superman to help me."
BB: "Ok. What do you need?"
Big Daddy: "Ok, Superman. Can you pick this pile of clothes up and fly them to the laundry room?"
BB: "Ok." (he does it and comes back)
Big Daddy: "Ok, now, Superman can you take these cups and put them in the sink?"
BB: "Daddy, Superman doesn't do these kinds of things. Superman doesn't help. He saves people. If you want me to save you I can."
***Bummer. Nice try on Big Daddy's part, but BB ain't fallen for it.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
haha!
ReplyDeleteI have to turn everything into a competition at my house...
"Who can pick up the living room the fastest" And they clean it up in 5seconds! haha