Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two things the fast food industry is doing right

1.) Free Frappe Friday at McDonald's- Have you tried these things? I know you are probably all thinking, "Ewww. McDonald's and specialty coffee?? Uh. No." Trust me on this one. They offer free sample sizes on Fridays from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Yep. FREE. No purchase necessary. They come in mocha and caramel. Caramel is oh so fabulous. They make it right in front of your face. And it is topped with REAL whipped cream and caramel drizzled all over the top. They are so good that I am too scared to up the nutrition facts. :) Swing by and give one a try. If you don't like it, no sweat...cause it's FREE!!!


2.) Family Game Night games in kid's meals at Wendy's- Can I just say that I was so pumped when BB opened his kid's meal and pulled out a mini version of Connect 4. Big HIGH FIVE to Wendy's for encouraging families to spend time together playing games. And for not giving me more CRAP that I have to sneak to throw away. BB and I enjoyed playing Connect 4 over and over (until we somehow lost all the little pieces). I did, eventually, throw it out BUT no worries because it was made of cardboard and is much healthier for mother Earth- as opposed to plastic figures.

They are doing something right. Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you