I love the smell of a warm candle. Especially candles from Bath & Body Works and Bella candles from Hobby Lobby. They have the most amazing fragrances. I make the most of my amazing smelling candles by using a candle warmer. Don't get me wrong- I love the romance and beauty of a burning candle. And, there are certain candles in my house that I light- for appearance only. But...the candles I want to use for fragrance I place on my burner. This is a great way to get unbelievable life from your candle. No more burning straight down the core and being left with 3/4 of a useless candle. Place that bad boy in a jar or glass container and let it melt. You will get to enjoy it much longer.
Remember...anytime you can put off a purchase you save money. :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you