I'm warning you--these are adorable!
First up, some "Thing" cupcakes. You know, Thing 1 and Thing 2?? I just made some cupcakes, put a little icing on the top, and then topped with blue cotton candy. Take note--put the cotton candy on RIGHT BEFORE you serve them. The cotton candy will turn to mush if you don't. I really wanted to spice these up with some little "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" tags on them, but, (sigh) I didn't have time. (And the original idea called for red chocolate cake mix since the "Things" wear red shirts, but I didn't have any at home, so...)
Up next...green eggs and ham (well, really bacon). These are super easy to make. Lay two stick pretzels side by side (the bacon) on a piece of wax paper (that is VERY important). Next, melt white chocolate. I let mine sit a few minutes to thicken back up. If it is too runny you will have a mess on your hands. Put the white chocolate in a baggie and cut the tip off. Pipe some on top of the pretzels. Top immediately with a green M&M.
I also served Goldfish crackers in a fish bowl, Seuss-juice (blue juice) and Pink Ink (strawberry lemonade).
It was a Seuss-tastic party :)
PS--I found all of these cute ideas on Google images. I use Google images all the time to find a picture of something I like and then it will direct me to the website.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you