1. I completed my 2nd homework for my master's class one day early. Yep. ONE DAY EARLY!! Do you even understand how big of a deal that is?
2. I have done all my homework for this class ALONE. Big Daddy is majorly impressed because, normally, I am making deals with him to
3. This week is Dr. Seuss' Read Across America Week. Each day, students dress a certain way--like Monday we wore crazy socks, today our jammies, tomorrow red and white... I'm normally a little straight laced. OK--a lot straight laced. But, I am proud to announce that I wore my crazy socks yesterday. I didn't even own crazy socks. I had to go buy a pair just for the occasion. I couldn't go ALL crazy though--I still had to have them match my outfit and I had to look semi put together :)
4. I have 4-5 YouTube videos that I watch over and over--you know, just to have a good laugh. I'll share them. Stay tuned...
5. I have baby fever. Bad. I need someone close to me to get pregnant quickly--I'm itching.
6. I'm addicted to eating an apple with peanut butter. It is my new favorite treat. I eat it every day for lunch--along with one boiled egg and a low fat cheese stick. My friends laugh at me.
7. I'm having to control my weight through my diet. I HATE THIS. I can't find time to exercise these days--so, I'm having to take some sort of action to keep myself under control.
8. I am a really good singer in my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you