Friday, March 25, 2011

It's me.

I know. I know.
I'm not sure what my problem is here lately--with the blogging thing.

It isn't because our lives aren't full of fun.
It isn't because my children aren't cracking me up every day with the things they do and say.
It isn't because I haven't cooked--that I don't have a recipe to share.
It isn't because I haven't saved any money--that I don't have a Monday Saving Monday tip for you.
It isn't because my life is not full of fabulous things--that I haven't done a Fab 5 Friday in forever.

It's just--life--all of the reasons above.

Cooking, cleaning, shopping, saving, cuddling, laughing, going, worshipping, praying, washing, playing...

My life. I love. I enjoy. I'm happy. No words. Just taking it all in.

PS:
-We are leaving for Disney in.one.week. Pumpedbeyondbelief.
-I have lost 7 pounds. Go me!!! Nothing like good ole' fashioned healthy eating and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you