As promised--here are my FAVORITE YouTube videos. I'm ashamed to say how often I watch these. Seriously...hilarious. You should check them out.
In no particular order...because...MAN, I don't think I could do that.
1.) Bon Qui Qui- "Welcome to King Burger, where we can do it your way, BUT, don't get crazy."
2.) Tracy and her push up bra- "I'm going to meet Peter. I hope he like my hair cause I have dyed it with some Kool-Aid."
3.) Emo Eater's Girlfriend - "Leave my man alone!"
4. Worst Comedian Ever- This man is from BG. He rarely finishes his jokes and, if he does, there isn't a punch line :) "She was bigger than my great great grandmother."
5. Bon Qui Qui at the salon- OMG. If you have EVER gotten your nails done at a nail salon, this video will crack you up. She hits the nail on the head. "Hi honey, what you need today?"
6. Campaign speech for county treasurer- This is for-real. No joke. Don't stop this clip too early. It gets really good if you stick with it. This was a REAL campaign speech.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you