Saturday, March 5, 2011

One month from now...

Can we just fast forward and talk about where I will be in ONE month?

In one month, the boys and I will be in Orlando, Florida--probably doing something fabulous. Can I just tell you how ready I am for a little get away?

Big Daddy and I totally are NOT Disney people--however, my Dad is going to a conference and with the conference he gets $50.00 tickets to Disney for those in his family. Have you looked at Disney prices recently? Outrageous. $50.00 a person is a steal. So, the boys and I are packing up and going along for the ride. Big Daddy has to work during Spring Break and already has several things lined up that he has to do--so, we are making the trip without him :( Sad for me...but, I'm pretty sure he is ok with it :)

BB, LB, and I are going to stay in Orlando for close to a week before we hop on a plane and fly to Knoxville. Big Daddy is going to pick us up at the airport and then we are headed to Gatlinburg for a family get away for the rest of our break.

I am so excited. Maybe even a little about Disney...maybe. I'm just excited about seeing my babies faces, honestly. And--I am really excited about a day at the beach, hanging out at the resort's pools, and going to Ripley's aquarium.

I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you