Fabulous things about our Allie:
- she is 7 years old--mature (not barking and jumping--annoying!!!!)
- she doesn't bark--unless she feels one of her family members may be in danger--trust me, you don't wanna mess with this protective Momma. She loves her family.
- She has short hair, so...no grooming.
- She is completely house broken. We take her out in the morning around 6 am and she doesn't go back out until 4:00 pm. No accidents. I love her for this.
- Lease trained. She loves to go for our daily walks. I walk her a mile and so does Big Daddy.
- No chewing. She has not tried, not ONE single time, to chew on anything in our house. And, trust me, she has had plenty of opportunities.
- She loves to ride. Sister girl is down for a trip any.time. She hops right in the car and sits herself between her big brothers.
- Sleeps like a champ. She is ready for bed around 8:00 each evening. She lays herself in BB's floor and watches over him while he sleeps.
- Pretty easy to wash. You know I am obsessive. Ya'll know I can't be having a stinky/dirty dog (especially in my house). Sister girl gets a bath once a week and several sprays a week of perfume. She hops right in the tub and lets me scrub her down.
- No jumping. Good thing too--cause she would knock you flat on the floor :)
- A playmate for the boys--Allie is super gentle and patient with the boys. They climb on her, tug on her hears, play fetch with her, and sometimes shoot her with the Nerf gun--she never flinches. She loves our boys. She knows to be gentle with them, she knows I want to pet and love on her, and she knows that Big Daddy wants to play. And oh how she loves to play "rough" with Daddy.
- She is kind to others. I love taking her to our local pet shop with me. Everyone always comments on how well behaved and beautiful she is. She lets anyone pet her. She looks threatening, but she sooo isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you