Friday, May 27, 2011

Found in my purse Friday....

Let's play a little game called "emptyoutyourpurseandlaughatthecontents". You know--just for giggles. Here's what I found in my purse. Join in on the fun (don't worry--I'm not creating a blog carnival here, I just got a laugh at myself and thought you might could use one also!). Blog about the contents of your purse. Leave me a comment on where to find your list so I can laugh at you :)

Be honest--list it all!!!

1 wallet
1 flashlight (why? Who knows?)
1 flashdrive
1 diaper (I'm over carrying a diaper bag--I just stuff diapers in my purse.)
3 pairs of sunglasses
2 packages of gum
1 set of keys
1 band-aid
1 mini hand sanitizer
1 bag of lipglosses
1 empty Otterbox
3 box tops for education
4 unrecorded reciepts
1 empty lollipop wrapper
3 loose dollars
1 Batman DVD
53 cents
1 empty hand purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you