Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Truth on a Tuesday...

1. My house has, suddenly, become unmanageable. I can't keep it straightened.

2. I may or may not have gone out and purchased a way-too-expensive couch recently. Lucky for me, it was too big and wouldn't fit in our den. I exchanged it for a different (cheaper) one. I saved money and I, quite possibly, saved my own life.

3. I should NEVER be trusted to go out and purchase anything alone. I'm trying to have self-control and get better at this--I really am. Sometimes, it gets the best of me.

4. Big Daddy and I may just enjoy the new trampoline as much as the our boys do. Brings back such memories and, maybe, it's getting my legs in better shape.

5. I chopped my hair off. No more ponytail. I'm so glad. Being able to whip my hair up in a ponytail each day was becoming a crutch. Gave me a reason to sleep in later and not wash my hair--no more!

6. I forgot I signed up for a May-term class. One class ended and the next began--just like that. (sigh)

7. I'm in a rut with cooking. I don't have the energy and I'm not even that hungry. Stakz is about the only thing that sounds good to me :)

8. I have filled 3 Stakz cards--that's a lot of frozen yogurt--especially considering I haven't known about the place that long.

9. It's gonna take a lot of effort on my part to eat BB's leftover bday cake. Good thing I am relentless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you