Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Truthful Tuesday

1. I'm bored with blogging. Tired of typing. Tired of reading. Just tired. I'm ready to be out of this slump.

2. I'm blah. Not a bad blah, but blah nonetheless. Happier than I have ever been. Enjoying life more than I ever have. Just blah right now.

3. I am OVER my research methods class.

4. I start my new class on May 15th. Seriously??? I can't. This won't EVER end. Die.die.die.

5. I forget every year how a million financial things hit at the end of April and then into May/June. Easter, my Dad's bday, my uncle's bday, mother's day, William's bday, end of the school year gifts, my bday, my m-i-l's bday...I need a money tree.

6. We are in L-O-V-E with a big dog named Allie. I can't believe I haven't blogged about her yet. But, get ready. It's gonna be a good one when I do.

7. Something needs to be done about a little thing called the KCCT and the other million tests the kiddos in KY have to take. This is a bit ridiculous.

8. We almost purchased an iPad 2 last week. Came so close. Then remembered #5 and decided we better wait.

9. Did I mention we also need new tires? Back to #5.

10. Our cars are FREE and I try desperately to remember that every time I crank up my car and it ROARS!!!! Saving hundreds of dollars and month--plan to drive them until they fall apart. Who gives a rip what we drive??? Look at me--I'm growing up.

11. I'll be 28 soon. That's really close to 30. Too close.

12. LB counts by two's when he counts. Result of me always starting at one for him and saying every other number. It's just too cute to correct.
Me: "Wade, how many eyes do I have?"
LB: "Two, four."
I could eat him.

13. BB graduates from preschool is a little over a week. I'm on the verge of a breakdown. It's coming. I absolutely can NOT believe I am about to have a 5 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you