A good birthday party begins with a theme, invitations, and a cake.
I like for all three of these things to go together--to mesh--to be one, if you will :)
I start with a theme. BB wanted Superheroes. Through a Google search I found lots of great ideas. We decided on a Superhero Training party--you know, to train you to be a Superhero.
Theme--check.
Next, invitations. I'm a sucker for printed, personalized invitations. Always have been. I have used many different venues for these. I typically do a Google image search to find the perfect one to go with the theme--I went here this year.
Invitations--check.
The third factor: a cake. My parties center around the cake. Don't know where I got that idea. I just want the cake to have the "WOW" factor. I want it to be the focus of the party. Again, I used Google images to find one that fit our theme and invitations. I contacted a local cake maker, shared the details, and set the date. This year I used Cakely Delights in BG.
Cake--check.
And what a cake it was!!!!!! (Delish too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you