Saturday, May 28, 2011

Foot Detox

I got wind of a guy here in town that does foot detoxification. You can learn more about that here.

I have known of several people who are regular foot detoxers. I shared the information with Mom and Sissy and we decided we just had to go and see about it for ourselves.

I am the gullible one. I believe everyone. I like to think that everyone is telling the truth and has good intentions. I am a believer of this whole foot detox thing. :)

My sister is the sceptic. She wanted to see it. To ask a million questions. To inspect the machines. To try to figure out "the trick."

My Mom was a non-believer. Maybe she is too wise for all of these type things. Who knows? She just wanted to sit and wait for this guy to figure things out for himself--she wasn't telling him any of her health history. He was on his own to discover it through the foot detox.

It was interesting--to say the least.

We placed our feet in CLEAR, HOT water. An ionic device was then added to each of our tubs of water to send currents through our body. The claim: to remove toxins from your body through the pores of your feet.

Each of our foot baths looked something like this within a matter of seconds (this is mine). We were given a color guide to help us understand some of the colors that we were seeing in our water and what they meant.


My water was full of "flukes" (aka--parasites). And not just little ones, "impressive ones"--I think that's what he said. Not only did our water turn nasty colors, and have parasites in it--it also had a nice little odor to it.

Anyway--you decide for yourself. Do you believe? or Not?

3 comments:

  1. gross! i wouldn't want to know what mine looked like. probably full of all kinds of nastiness! although i will say it is very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did your mom's look like and is she a believer now or still not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. She doesn't believe.
    I, for one, do!!! She and my sister both say it is in peoples' heads. So what if it is--whatever gets people feeling better--even if it is all in their minds.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you