Every.single.year. someone drops by the house with a gift for our family. A neighbor. A friend. Count on it. It always happens. And it always catches me off guard.
Well, not this year. Nope.
I worked really hard and made up a bunch of Christmas goodies and put them in cute little containers. Now, when an unexpected visitors arrives...I have the perfect gift.
Don't be offended if it is YOU :)
One thing I put in the containers are these ADORABLE little pretzels. Look how cute.

You can make a whole bunch of these cute little things in no time flat.
1. Spread out your pretzels on a cookie sheet.
2. Put a Hershey kiss in the middle of each one.
2. Put a Hershey kiss in the middle of each one.
3. Bake for 7 minutes on 200.
4. Immediately from the oven, push a M&M on the top.
5. Let cool. (They need to cool for a long time to harden. I left mine overnight.)
I may have saved a box of goodies for myself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you