Remember BB's prayers?
Well, while riding in the car the other day he asks when we are going to see The Wiggles again. I reply something along the lines of, "I don't think we are going to go again."
To which, he replies, "We need to ask God if we can go see them again."
Ok.
A few nights later he asks me the same question. I tell him that if seeing The Wiggles is something he really wants to do then he needs to ask God about it.
He walks away. I hear some talking. He comes back with *the message*.
"I asked God and he said YES. He said we could go see The Wiggles again."
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Kids are SO funny aren't they? Avery just prayed the other day for Jesus to come down out of the sky and get on to Dawson because he wouldn't let her have something. : ) hee!
ReplyDelete