I'm kind of a gift wrap snob, though. I have some wrapping rules that must be followed.
1. Gifts have to be wrapped in coordinating paper (limit of only 2 different designs). My eyes can't handle a tree full of gifts wrapped in a gazillion different types of paper. Only 2 different kinds and they must coordinate.
2. Paper must be nice and thick. Thick paper makes nice folds and crisp corners. I can't deal with floppy paper.
3. Paper must have grid lines on the reserve side. This aids in cutting. I can't have the patterns on my packages all lopsided.
4. NOOOOO adhesive bows. Gotta have pretty sparkly ribbon.
5. Coordinating gift tags.
Here is my paper this year. Hobby Lobby has my favorite paper. I have red ribbon for the green packages and gold ribbon for the red packages. The paper is super thick and the rolls are huge. Two rolls did my entire season last year.

I could wrap gifts all day long. I'm pretty sure when I retire I am going to work as a gift wrapper at some department store :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you