On occasion, BB and LB get frustrated with each other. Mainly, BB gets frustrated at LB. :)
A few nights ago BB was working hard on a couch cushion house.
You can probably tell where this is going...
Enter LB. Crash goes the house. BB starts yelling at LB. BB goes to time-out.
Mommy waits for BB to serve his time while listening to him screaming and then goes to have *a talk* with him.
BB is given instructions to say *sorry* to his brother.
He says, "Wade, I'm sorry I yelled at you, BUT you messed up my house."
Mommy explains that when we tell someone we are sorry that we don't need to include any BUTS...just say you are sorry for what you did...nothing more.
William says, "Wade, I'm sorry I yelled at you, BUT don't mess up my house anymore."
Reminder William..."Don't say BUT. Just tell him you are sorry. That's it."
Smartie Pants William, "Wade, I'm sorry I yelled at you. Don't touch my house anymore."
NO BUTS!!!!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you