Just a warning so you won't be totally shocked when you see my boys and I out and about...most likely, no one will be wearing a coat.
Before you go judging me as the world's worst mom, let me just explain myself.
I hate coats. Have you ever tried to buckle a child in a car seat when he is wearing a coat? Try it. It doesn't work.
You either
A) Have to loosen the harness, which requires you to remember how to loosen the harness and then remember how to tighten it back when the time comes
OR
B) You stuff the child in and are bound and determine to buckle the seat belt without loosening the belt (cause you probably don't have time for that anyway), which results in your child not being able to move.
But there is another option...
C) Just don't wear a coat.
I pick C.
Get the car all toasty warm. Store some blankets in your car so the kiddos can cuddle up once they are buckled in. And then, run them out the car as fast as you can.
It works so nicely.
***Now my non-coat wearing has nothing to do with a seat belt issue. By the time I get everyone ready and in the car, I am sweating. No need for a coat.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you