Like--it tears me up to HAVE to purchase something without a coupon. What has happening to me?? I like it. :)
Each Sunday I purchase 2 newspapers from the Shell station. I use Southersavers to help me figure out the best deals at CVS and Walgreen's.
Please. Please. Use coupons. I know it seems overwhelming at first. It definitely takes extra time to organize and find the best deals, but it is so worth it. It makes me feel good when I walk away saving money for my family--all while still providing for our needs.
Join a group. Join a website. Ask a friend. Just do it!!!!
PS: I also started a coupon group at school. We plan on getting together, talking about good deals, sharing coupons, etc.
So.much.fun. Can't believe how much money I wasted in the past :(
Look at this good deal. I just coupons coupled with Extra Care Bucks from CVS.
I got all of this for......wait for it.......$.055.
And all this for....$5.00ish. (The markers alone were originally $9.99 a pack.)
Go me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you