Found this on Pinterest (go figure).
Allie totally needs to be this for Halloween. She is such a good girl--wonder if she would put up with this?
Somehow, she manages to find her way to the bottom of our bed each night. We just don't have the heart to kick her out.
She is our protector. (Don't you love how I have one shirtless child and one child dressed up like Spiderman? Battles not worth fighting!)
And she LOVES to go.
She also LOVES to eat.
I left this pan of muffins covered on the stove. Sister Girl stood up, took the foil off, and helped herself while we were at work.
I left this pan of muffins covered on the stove. Sister Girl stood up, took the foil off, and helped herself while we were at work.
We love our Allie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you