I made a blanket.
Don't go calling the po-po. I didn't SEW. I made a fleece blanket as my classroom project for my school's fall festival. It was easy as pie. Really. It was. Anyone can do this. I had the kids in my room put their hand prints on the back of it. Turned out precious.
So--I have decided to make one of these for each of my boys for Christmas. I plan on purchasing some superhero fleece and using a coordinating solid color on the other side. I'm excited about this little project/gift. My kids love to carry blankets around and they love superheroes--and they don't need ANY.MORE.TOYS--so I thought this would be a sweet little gift. Plus, maybe some sentimental value since it will be made with my own two hands??
Here are easy instructions. I am sure I will post pictures of my finished projects later.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you