Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pom Pom Wreath

I have been wanting to make a pom pom wreath for a while now. The cooler temps this weekend put me in the fall decorating mood. I was feeling up for a project Friday night. I gathered up my materials (a straw wreath, 4-5 rolls of yarn, and some scissors), got some good comfort food, and headed to my sister's house (I DRUG her along with me on this project--she loves it when I do that to her.)

This project is super easy, however, it is time consuming. I wanted my wreath to be really full of super, plush pom poms, so it took about 70 pom poms.

It was also a cheap little project. It only costs me $13.00. I caught the wreath and the yarn 50% off. Love it when things work out like that!


You can read all about how to make this adorable wreath here.

I couldn't bring myself to put this one on my door--I was afraid "the elements" might destroy all of my hard work, so I put it here...


Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you