Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where's my...?

My sweet Big Daddy. His is forever looking for his keys. His wallet. His glass of water.

The problem is--he lays things down in the most random places. For example: I have found his stuff on top of the refrigerator, in the freezer, in cabinets...you get the point. Random places. So, when something of his goes missing I start thinking creatively about where it could be.

He loses his glass of water most frequently--many times just opting to get a new glass.

I had to chuckle when I open up our game cabinet the other day and saw this.



I took a pic and sent it to him--declaring that I had found his cup of water. His response? He meant to. He was coming back for it.

Finding his stuff in random spots makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you