BB is loving school. For that, I am so grateful. I know he is my own kid, but y'all, his mind blows my mind. The stuff he is able to understand, think about, explain--crazy. I love listening to him every afternoon talk about what he is learning.
Here are a few funnies from the last week. Remember--he just turned 5 in May ;)
BB: Do you know about the 7 continents?
Me: Yes.
BB: Not the letter continents (meant consonants), but the ones that hold the states in them.
;)
Me: Let's read a book and take an AR test.
BB: I don't want to.
Me: We better. Keely (his GF) has 2 points and you only have 1.
BB: What? We read 3 books and took 3 tests last night. Why don't I have 3 points?
Me: Well, each test is only a half of a point.
(pause for like 5 seconds--seriously) BB: Then I SHOULD have one and a half points.
;)
I love his sweet little smart brain.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you