Saturday, September 10, 2011

My first Goodwill fixer upper

Found Pinterest last week. Obsessed. I'm all over some DIY projects these days. Seriously, people, I don't know what has come over me. I used to be a pay-full-price-buy-everything-new kind of gal. Now I am couponing, making things myself, and buying cheap things at Goodwill to "make new". Watch out--if I start sewing--y'all call someone. :)

So--ventured out to Goodwill for a few things for some of my last DIY projects. While there I stumbled across this beauty. Purchased for $2.50.


I love that immediately I was able to see that for the treasure that it is.

Removal of the sweet little bunnies, a coat of black spray paint on the frame, a couple coats of black chalkboard paint on the board behind the bunnies, some scrapbook paper--and TA-DA.



For my first official "Make New Goodwill" project I'm pleased :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! That looks so cute! Are you watching a lot of HGTV to inspire you? haha

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you