No one at my house gets any privacy. Something about needing to use the restroom or wanting to take a bath beacons the children to stop whatever they are doing and go find you. Shutting a door doesn't help - BB can open it. There is no point in locking the door because then the kiddos just bang on it until you open it - which might be more annoying then just opening the door and letting them join you.
I love to take a bath each night and I either A) have one of the kids in the tub with me or B) have one or both of them standing beside the tub talking to me. I took a bath after LB went to bed the other night and BB had already had his bath- so it wasn't an option for him to join me. He perched himself on the side of the tub and said, "let's talk." So we did. We talked. We laughed.
I hopped out of the bath and dried off. I stopped at the sink to wash my face. While I was doing that, BB affectionately spanked my bare booty. Then he laughed. He did it again.
BB: "Look, that's funny."
Me: "What's funny."
BB: "Watch when I spank your bottom. Your bottom goes up and down and shakes."
Thank you sweet boy for pointing that out to me. I guess that's what I get.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Lol!! don't ya just love the honesty?
ReplyDelete