Friday, February 12, 2010

He'll be ready to read when...

Big Daddy and I have are ready to start using this book to teach BB how to read. So, this was our conversation about it on the way to church on Sunday.

Me: "Are you ready for Mommy and Daddy to teach you how to read?"

BB: "I already know how to read. I can read all of our books. Except the hard ones. I can't read the hard ones."

Me: "Would you like to learn how to read the hard ones?"

BB: "No, not yet. I'm not old enough. Maybe you could read the hard ones to me and then I will know how to read them. When all my teeth fall out and the new ones grow back in, that's when I will be ready to read the hard ones."


Don't know if we can hold out that long or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you