Friday, February 26, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

My sweet friend Emily began several weeks ago posting a Fab 5 Friday- 5 things that make her life a little sweeter. Her only rule is that the things have to be things- you can't list love. I am jumping on the bandwagon Em. Here is my first Fab 5 Friday.

This week- the top 5 things that I use DAILY to make my life a little easier.

1.) iPhone- I can't even begin to tell you the ways this little baby makes my life better. It has become like a limb. I can't function without it. Seriously, what did I do without it? I know: I got on the computer to check FB and my email, I printed out directions to go somewhere, I used the phone book for phone numbers, I listened to cd's and the radio, I texted REALLY slowly, I had to remember to take my camera with me at all times, I had to carry a planner, I had to purchase Hollywood gossip magazines, and I had to watch the weather channel. How did I find time to get anything done???

2.) Treadmill- There is NO WAY I could find time, energy, or money to go to the gym each evening. Plus, I don't want to miss out on more precious time to be with my kiddos. Our treadmill is the only option for me. I can get up early and exercise before anyone else is even out of bed OR I can use it after everyone is asleep OR I can jump on it before everyone gets home from school. And...I am way too delicate to run outdoors in the cold of winter or the heat of summer :)

3.) Bumble & Bumble's hair powder- A-MA-ZING!!! I have really oily hair. I hate washing it everyday, but it looks slightly oily on the second day. On mornings I don't wash my hair I use this dry shampoo on it. I just spray it all over- focusing more on the oily parts- and style. Love it. I purchased the brown tinted powder because I have these annoying gray hairs that are everywhere. The brown tint colors them until the next day I wash. You should seriously try it. It has made my life so much easier. I can't tell you how much time is freed up when I don't have to wash my hair in the mornings.

4.) 100 calorie snacks- My stomach is like a bottomless pit. I just can't get full. Ever. It's quite annoying. I eat two of these little snacks a day. Who can beat 100 calories? My favorites are Nabisco Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies. I am a confessed chocolate addict and these little treats satisfy my craving and they attempt to fill the hole that is my stomach.
5.) SkinCeuticals products- awesome skin care line. This company makes a product for every type of skin and every type of *skin issue*. I use the Clarifying Cleanser, Hydrating Lotion, and Renew Overnight Oily. But, my favorite is the Phloretin CF serum. It does wonders for oil control. I love the sun and I love the tanning bed (gasp!!! I know.), so these products help me take better care of my facial skin. Jump on the bandwagon. What are your Fab 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you