Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm devastated...

The Shell station has doubled the price of my favorite morning beverage. DOUBLED.

Big Daddy bought me that nice mug so I would only have to pay 49 cents per refill. Last week I saw a sign advertising the price change to 89 cents per refill.

WHAT!!!

What do they think I am made of??

Guess there is no time like the present to kick my morning addiction. Water's free. (Man...it doesn't taste nearly as good and it doesn't give me a pep in my a.m. step...)

Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. Are you not a coffee drinker? I used to drink minit mart cappacinos daily, but after I realized how much i was spending on them, i got just sucked it up and started making my own coffee at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a member of Sam's Club? They have a jug of cappuccino mix for like $6, and it comes about as close to the gas-station variety as I've found! 1ish scoop(s) + 6oz of hot water = great! I've tried the mocha flavor. It has 100 cals/serving, so it's a special treat!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you