Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heath Bar Apple Dip

I'm in a rut.

I haven't used any new dinner recipes in a while. I have been repeating some of my favorites. Got any new ideas for me???

I did make a fabulous apple dip this week that I will share with you.

-8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
-3/4 cup brown sugar
-1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla
-6 oz. Heath Toffee bar bits

Cream first 4 ingredients together. Stir in Heath bits. Chill until you are ready to serve. It's best with Granny Smith apples, but strawberries and grapes are yummy dipped in it as well.

Here's a tip for you: soak your cut apples in pineapple juice to keep them from turning brown. I think pineapple juice is better than lemon juice. I don't like the sour lemony taste on my apples. You can't taste the pineapple juice.

Make it and take it somewhere. I promise it will get RAVE reviews.

1 comment:

  1. if you look on my facebook page, i have an album with some of the newest recipes ive been trying out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you