Big Daddy and I agreed to not get gifts for each other for Vday this year. Instead, we decided to save our money and take a retreat to a bed and breakfast together one weekend. Plus, we said we would just make something for each other for Vday.
I made Big Daddy a *coupon book*. I filled it with coupons for his favorites things...a free nap, a night with his friends, a hot date with me (lucky guy!), and some other things that my man likes :) Big Daddy loved it. He was grinning from ear to ear.
Now...Big Daddy...he CHEATED!!!! He totally bought me a massage and a facial at my favorite salon. He claimed that the massage was from BB and the facial was from LB, so he really didn't get me anything. They worked hard together and made me some sweet little cards with their little hands traced on them. He cheated, but I appreciated it.
Now...the coupons...OH, THE COUPONS!!! He is wearing me out with them. For days he has been devising up plans on when and how he is going to use each of them. He totally wants to use them at times that it isn't convenient for me (HOW DARE HIM...but, I guess that was the point of my gift). I'm ready to just suck it up and let him use them all up in one day :)
So, next year...I say we go back to buying gifts.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you