BB wants permission from me before he does anything.
Most of the time, he won't even take Daddy's word for it...he has to run it by Mommy.
He asked Big Daddy one day if he could wear a certain shirt to school. Daddy said yes. Nonetheless, BB had to come ask me just to be sure. I think this perturbs Big Daddy- just a little bit.
Gigi called the other night and was talking to BB on speakerphone:
Gigi: "Are you going to come to my house on Wednesday."
BB: "Um, I gotta has my Mom. Mom? Can I go to Gigi's house on Wednesday?"
Me: "Sure you can."
BB: "Mom said YES!"
I love it. Seriously, how many 3.5 year olds ask permission - don't most of them just do things without asking?? I don't have to tell you how *above average* he is, do I????
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Just hope they continue to run things by their mommies when they are teenagers! hehe
ReplyDelete