Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Knees

I hate my knees. I got them from my Mom. Don't worry- she knows I hate them.

Why? Cause they have this pouch of fat at the top of them. It's true. Look at them the next time you see me...but don't stare because that would be obvious and my feelings would get hurt.

I totally wish I had knees like Victoria Beckham.




Or Eva Longoria Parker



Is it weird that I think bony knees are attractive?

But, no matter how hard I workout and run...(sigh)...my knees won't slim down. I swear they have gotten fatter because more muscle has built up on them.

Mine look more like this (not my actual leg here)



See! You can hardly see this sweet lady's knees. Where are they?

hmmm...how much would knee lipo cost?? And is there such a thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you