Thursday, June 3, 2010

ABC's of Me

I'm BAAAACK!!!!

Can I just say...WHEW!!!! Sorry for the break in blogging recently. I have been consumed with end of the school year, BB's 4th bday party, my 27th bday, and Big Daddy's bum knee. School was officially out on Monday and I am embracing the summer with all I have. Big Daddy insisted that I send the children to *school* the rest of this week because #1 we have already paid for it and #2 I think he was sensing that I MIGHT be a little on the edge. So, I have been enjoying a little Mommy Me time and it has been just wait the doctor ordered.

That being said...

I am joining Bethany in the ABC's of me...just cause I KNOW you are dying to know more about little ole' me :)

Area code: 270

Bed size: KING- and I love every inch of it

Chore you hate: DISHES- and why is there a sink full every time I turn around?

Dog's name: We don't have a dog. Big Daddy and I aren't ready for the responsibility. But, IF we did...I am sure it would be named Scooby :)

Essential "Start Your Day" item: Cereal and a BIG bowl of it, at that

Favorite color: IDK...I seem to wear a lot of black, brown, and gray

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5' 3"

Instruments you play: None...although I did play the flute with Bethany for a few years. Oh, the good ole' days in the band :)

Job: 5th grade teacher at North Warren Elementary school during the day - Mommy to BB and LB

Kids: BB (4) and LB (18 months)

Living Arrangements: a sweet house that seems to be getting smaller and smaller with each passing day

Mom's name: Mary Leeza

Nickname: Hantie, Mom, Big Momma (isn't that sweet?)

Overnight hospital stay: twice during the birth of each of my boys, and a couple days when LB gave us the scare of a lifetime

Pet Peeve: chewing food loud...oh, I can't STAND that

Quote from movie: Not a movie, but I quote Bon Qui Qui all the time :)

Righty or Lefty: righty. I have a little boy who is trying to be a lefty and that stresses me out... :)

Siblings: a sweet sister, Lydia - 5 years younger than me

Time you wake up: during the school year= 5:15 - during the summer= when my children do, usually around 7:00

Underwear: Victoria's Secret only

Veggie you dislike: peas

Ways/Reasons you are late: Big Daddy :)

X-rays you have had: who can keep up with that stuff?

Yummy food you have made: I love to cook so this one is hard. Everyone's favorite is grape salad

Zoo animals you like: the elephants- such amazing animals

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you on Mommy-time. I'm jealous! :) I've got to work in a little before school starts for me in August. You deserve it after finishing another school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming back!!!! Loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you