Time for MSM!
I don't know about you, but every recipe I make provides plenty of food for Big Daddy and I (let's face it...the kids don't eat enough to count as even one person). Here are two money saving options for your leftovers.
1.) Lunch the next day- enjoy your delicious meal the next day for lunch or send it with your spouse.
Big Daddy and I get worn out with leftovers pretty quickly. So...
2.) Freeze them- put them in a freezer safe container and freeze that yummy food. I have found that most dishes freeze really well and taste just as good when thawed out and reheated. I started doing this when I was pregnant with LB and it totally saved us many-a-nights after we came home from the hospital. A little piece of tape or a sticky note with the meal name works well to remind you of your container's contents.
Don't waste your leftovers.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you